Our Code of Conduct concerns all Sitowise employees and applies to all units and functions of Sitowise Oy and its subsidiaries. We also require sustainable practices from our partners.
The ethical principles consists of eight sections that are presented in greater detail in the Code of Conduct:
1 We are an active and reliable social player
- We are an important player in our industry, thus we have an important role to play as a social influencer and industry developer.
- Acting in a responsible manner is one of the cornerstones of our strategy and an essential part of our decision-making.
2 We comply with laws and our commitments
- Compliance with the statutes that are binding on us is the starting point of all our operations.
- Sitowise employees are required to familiarise themselves with the legislation, commitments and internal guidelines applicable to their duties and Sitowise, and to act accordingly.
3 We care about people and our working community
- We respect and support human rights and equality.
- We do not accept any form of violence, abuse, bullying or harassment.
- We do not accept discrimination based on gender, nationality or ethnicity, age, religion, sexual orientation, psychological or physical impairment, political or other views, social status, family relationships or other personal features.
4 We develop a sustainable and smart environment
- We develop a sustainable and smart living environment in cooperation with our customers and partners. The most significant vehicle to enhance the environment is through projects’ climate and resource-wise solutions.
- We are constantly developing our sustainable and environmentally friendly services and strive to minimise the adverse environmental impact of our services.